side effects of Cygwin's maximum memory test

Jani Tiainen redetin@luukku.com
Tue May 3 14:28:00 GMT 2005

Dave Korn kirjoitti:
> [...]

Interesting enough.. I get consistent 1536MB allocation. But some times
maxmem freezes machine for a while... No leak detected..

Running Windows XP Pro SP 2 with AMD64, cygwin.dll 1.5.14-1

--

Jani Tiainen