side effects of Cygwin's maximum memory test

Jani Tiainen redetin@luukku.com
Tue May 3 22:04:00 GMT 2005

Dave Korn kirjoitti:
> [...]

Actually I've limits... 1152 start (current size), 2304 as max size...
So can't be.

And I've 768MB memory which approx 256MB is used... So don't get it...

On first run I didn't have any limits set in registy, I got only
1024MB... after setting limit to 2GB it hitted 1536MB... Not growing but
pausing.. It even happened on 1024MB times... Maybe it swapped in/out
something.

--

Jani Tiainen