Building GCC-4.0-20050430

Anh Vo Anh.Vo@udlp.com
Mon May 9 20:35:00 GMT 2005

My apology if this problem has been reported already.

I successfully built it for three languages Ada, C, C++ with configured as --enable-languages=ada,c,c++ --enable-threads=gnat. A number of Ada Conformance Assessment Test Suite (ACATS) failed. Further testing reveals that the Ada runtime tasking support was not included in the build.

In addition, this behavior is the same as Gcc-Ada-3.3.3 compiler, par of cygwin. Of course, I would like to have Tasking support for Ada Compiler. What options do I need for accomplishing this? Thanks very much in advance for your help.

AV