Building GCC 3.4.3

Aaron Gray angray@beeb.net
Fri May 13 09:11:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

I believe or am pritty sure I have a problem. I am building GCC 3.4.3 but
the same problem happerns with 2.95.3 and presumably with other GCC's. I
have built this before and got it to work and I am sure I had other includes
present.

Yes I know Cygwin GCC3.4.3 has not been released yet, but the project I am
using uses it specifically. I have built it before and so have other people.

When I build and install GCC the 'include' directory only includes the 'c++'
sub directory and no normal c header files.

Directory wise I have :-

    /usr/src/gcc-3.4.3        source
    /usr/build                      build
    /usr/gcc/gcc-3.4.3       installation

Here's my config, build and install process :-

    ../../src/gcc-3.4.3/configure --prefix=/usr/gcc/gcc-3.4.3 --oldincludedir=/usr/gcc/gcc-3.4.3/include
    make CFLAGS='-O' LIBCFLAGS='-g -O2'
LIBCXXFLAGS='-g -O2 -fno-implicit-templates' bootstrap
    make install LANGUAGES="c c++"

Hope you can help,

Aaron