Cannot find the librtl3 package even after reading suggestions in FAQ and posts!

Walter Bunch Walter.L.Bunch@jpl.nasa.gov
Wed May 18 20:34:00 GMT 2005

Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please <at> cygwin.com> writes:

> >Is the package database wrong
> >in saying that cygintl-3.dll is in:
> >
> >libintl3/libintl3-0.14.1-1GNU Internationalization runtime library
> >

> No, it's correct.  For instance, I found it on the RCN mirror at
>
> <http://mirrors.rcn.net/pub/sourceware/cygwin/release/gettext/>

I see libintl3-0.14.1-1.tar.bz2 at mirrors.rcn.net, but setup.exe doesn't show
it under the libs category, or anwhere else I look. I tried a global INSTALL on
"all", downloading 190 *.bz2, but there's no libintl3-0.14.1-1.tar.bz2 to be
found, and not even a gettext directory under release. Oddly enough, using
mirrors.kernel.org and ftp.sunsite.utk.edu I get 308 *.bz2, yet still no
libintl3-0.14.1-1.tar.bz2 (or release/gettext).

Walt