__assert linker error

Thomas Porschberg thomas.porschberg@osp-dd.de
Mon Nov 7 16:01:00 GMT 2005

Thanks for this explanation.
The way to get a self-contained non-cygwin but windows
CPPUNIT application based on QT is therefore
1) download the qt-library as sources
2) compile it with -mno-cygwin -mwindows compiler flags
3) build libqttestrunner with this new qt-library and
   -mno-cygwin -mwindows as well
4) build my CPPUNIT test with libqttestrunner and qt

Is this roadmap ok ?

Thomas