Wikipedia info about cygwin

Chan Kar Heng karheng@softhome.net
Mon Nov 7 18:18:00 GMT 2005

This page should have all the authorative information that should be in
that wiki page:

http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.about

.. and especially this:

http://cygwin.com/history.html

Both the above word things in much better way & in more proper
perspectives, as well as giving proper credit to people involved.