XInternAtom XRectInRegion ... not found ... where to get these XLIB components

Robert Body rbody99@hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 09:54:00 GMT 2005

Thanks Brian,
that makes sense. I don't see anything wrong with the makefile specs, maybe
someone in Xfree mailing list does, i put it there.
And yes i should have posted to Xfree mailing list, my mistake

-Robert