Tasking not implemented on this configuration - again

CRAIG SORENSEN sorbercra@msn.com
Tue Nov 22 17:43:00 GMT 2005

Like I said I'm sure I missed a step. I downloaded the 4 zip files from
MinGW. I extracted the files into the cygwin folder leaving the directories
untouched. There are now three new folders in the cygwin folder. This didn't
do anything, so I copied all the files out of these three new folders and
pasted directly into the cygwin folder replacing some of the original cygwin
folders, ie. include. This did not work either.

Thanks for your help,