/dev/console : permission denied

Christopher McIntosh christophermcintosh@mchsi.com
Thu Nov 24 18:20:00 GMT 2005

Chris:

Thanks for the tip about 'cygcheck -s -v -r' however, msvcrt.dll is
reporting a problem while attempting to execute 'cygcheck -s'.

Windows Event log shows:

Faulting application cygcheck.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module
msvcrt.dll, version 7.0.2600.2180, fault address 0x0002f463.

It also offers a diagnostic file, which I have attached.

Maybe I have a more severe issue with my installation...???

Again, I appreciate any insight...

Christopher McIntosh