How to improve scp speed?

lin q linq936@hotmail.com
Tue Nov 29 06:41:00 GMT 2005

Thanks, I now use -c blowfish and -C in the command, I can see that some
files are transfered over 500KB and some even over 900KB/s.

A dumb question, could I somehow remove the encryption at all? This is an
internal network, so security is not my concern. I did a google, can not
find any clue to tell scp not bothering about encryption.

For some reason rcp does not work on my cygwin.

Thanks a lot.