cywing success stories

Eric Blake ericblake@comcast.net
Wed Oct 5 02:47:00 GMT 2005

> Hello All,
>     I've a project in a Bank institution where cywing is the environment
> proposed to manage file transfers. All servers are windows base and you
> know....
>

> 	The main problem to solve is to give to the security office, who does
> not know Cywing, sufficient information and Successful Stories from
> other corporations.

Well, since this is the cygwin list, I doubt you'd find much about cywing
here :)

On a more serious note, you should realize that most open source
programs, including cygwin and the various packages that come with
it, come with no warranty (in other words, you get what you pay for,
but unless you buy the Red Had support contract, you aren't paying
anything for cygwin).  Having said that, I must admit that I use cygwin
in my daily work environment, and am quite satisfied that it is a reliable
(and cheaper) substitute to many of the other more expensive programs
out there.

--
Eric Blake