Error: procedure entry point _getreent could not be located in the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll(cygcheck.out attached)

Liza Atkin latkin@NeoMagic.com
Thu Oct 6 11:51:00 GMT 2005

Hello!

I have cygwin and Network Simplisity on my PC. Recently I compiled gcc
for arm, the compilation of binutils and gcc
itself passed as usual, but now when I try to use the .exe files that
were created I get the next message:

Error: procedure entry point _getreent could not be located in the
dynamic link library cygwin1.dll

I will appreciate any help on the matter,

Liz