1.5.18: ld command generates stackdump

Peter J. Stieber developer@toyon.com
Fri Oct 14 17:13:00 GMT 2005

PS = Peter J. Stieber
PS>>One last post before calling it a night. I built a debug
PS>> version of the cygwin DLL as well and installed it.
PS>> Here is the latest gdb session:

CGF> I don't remember if I suggested trying a snapshot
CGF> but I'm wondering if a snapshot would just fix
CGF> your problem: http://cygwin.com/snapshots/ .

Tried 20051013 and it worked :-)))))))

I will let my development crew know when the next version of the cygwin
DLL is released.

Thanks again Christopher and Brian for the help.

And as always, thanks to Corinna, Christopher, Igor, Joshua, and the
many others to numerous to mention for all of their hard work on cygwin.

Do I get a gold star ;-)
Pete