rxvt gets backspace when using synergy

cygwin.overbored@spamgourmet.com cygwin.overbored@spamgourmet.com
Mon Oct 17 06:26:00 GMT 2005

This is a strange bug. Apparently, every time I enter/leave the screen
between my Windows XP server and client, if rxvt is the foreground
window, then a character on the terminal gets backspaced! It happens
in no other applications, and it isn't a problem with the shell (it
happens when I run the cmd shell in rxvt, and doesn't happen when I
run bash in the cmd terminal). I'm using the latest versions of
synergy and rxvt. I'm not sure if this is a synergy bug or an rxvt
bug, but it's pretty annoying. Is this a bug? Can anybody do something
about this? Was this the right place to report this issue? Thanks in
advance.