Timestamp not preserved by Cygwin sshd

Alex Luso tapadamocho@yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 09:32:00 GMT 2005

  Perhaps you are right and it doesn't have to do with
cygwin. I found this to happen when I tried to scp to
cygwin with two different clients from 2 different
machines (both non-OpenSSH, I believe). On the other
hand, when I scp in between these 2 clients, there was
no error. So I suppose this is an incompatibility
between different flavors of SSH?
  Can someone suggest a workaround - i.e. settings on
the server side (cygwin/OpenSSH) - that would resolve
the failure of the -p switch from a non-OpenSSH
client? I am using a nice gui for SCPing files between
windows machines (SSH Secure Shell 3.2) and would like
to be able to continue to use it.

  Thanks for any help.
  -Alex

--- Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com>