python problems with dos lineendings in python-scripts

Thorsten Kampe thorsten@thorstenkampe.de
Sat Oct 22 13:51:00 GMT 2005

* marco (2005-10-21 19:27 +0100)
> i can not run any python scripts with dos lineendings.

Works for me. Probably a classical "Problem exists between chair and
computer" issue?

> if i run such scripts i get stupid syntax error messages from python.

But you forgot to tell us this "stupid syntax error message" - because
it was so terribly misleading and unimportant, right?!

> what can i do to run these scripts without changing the lineending of these scripts.

You could try to remember the first programming rule:
you don't give (us) any input - you won't get any output (from us).