Installation of cygserver as a Win2k service says it fails to start but ps show it as running.

John Griffiths fedora@grifent.com
Fri Oct 28 19:38:00 GMT 2005

Thanks.

It did this on a prior version too. I upgraded to the current version in
hopes it was solved. I will try a snapshot on one of the systems, but
for a general solution for our group, I am reluctant to use a
non-production version.

John