problem with displaying graphical chars in mc under rxvt (CYGWIN=codepage:oem didnt fix it)

Brian Dessent brian@dessent.net
Mon Oct 31 10:51:00 GMT 2005

Pavel Tsekov wrote:

>   You can get a font with line drawing characters here:
>   http://www.neuro.gatech.edu/users/cwilson/cygutils/bashprompt/luconP.zip

This is a 404, I think Charles shut down his site in 2004.  For the sake
of the archives, you can get this at
<http://dessent.net/tmp/luconP.zip>.

>   This font must be used together with the 'rxvt-cygwin-native' terminfo
>   entry. This terminfo entry is provided by the Cygwin terminfo database.

I don't know what the difference between "rxvt-cygwin" and
"rxvt-cygwin-native" is, but they both seem to work for me.

Brian