compile mysql sources on cygwin
René Berber
rberber@prodigy.net.mx
Thu Sep 1 17:22:00 GMT 2005
Andrea wrote:
> I'm building mysql sources.
> But I receive an error:
>
> make[2]: Entering directory `/cygdrive/c/mysqlsrc/mysql-5.0.11-beta/extra'
> gcc -O3 -DDBUG_OFF comp_err.c -o comp_err
> comp_err.c:26:23: my_global.h: No such file or directory
> comp_err.c:27:21: m_ctype.h: No such file or directory
> comp_err.c:28:20: my_sys.h: No such file or directory
> comp_err.c:29:22: m_string.h: No such file or directory
> comp_err.c:30:23: my_getopt.h: No such file or directory
> comp_err.c:32:20: my_dir.h: No such file or directory
[snip]
> Can anyone help me?
Looks like badly written code and/or Makefile.
Either way the solution is to edit comp_err.c and/or the Makefile and clean the
mess. The problem is either they are using an include path that doesn't exist
or they forgot to add the relevant directory to the include path option.
If you understood what I said it should be easy to fix, if you don't understand
it then, are you sure you want to do this?
HTH
--
René Berber
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list