A new day, a new snapshot, more testing required on the road to 1.5.19

Volker Quetschke quetschke@scytek.de
Thu Sep 15 03:52:00 GMT 2005

>>Funny thing is cppumaker is not a cygwin application, it should not even be
>>listed in the "ps" output above.
>

> Non-cygwin apps should be listed in ps if they are started by a cygwin-app.
> You'd just basically see the cygwin stub in that case.
>
> Can you duplicate this hang at will or does it take a full run of an OpenOffice
> build to tickle it?

So far (two cases) it hang in different places. It happened a few hours
into the build :( But I'll try to reproduce a small testcase tomorrow.

Volker

--
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
key-fingerprint 550D F17E B082 A3E9 F913  9E53 3D35 C9BA 9F8A 785D