testers needed prior to 1.5.19 release

Ralf Beck rbeck@rbsoft-gmbh.de
Thu Sep 15 13:34:00 GMT 2005


Chris,

No it was no problem with 1.5.18 as I could verify. Maybe my writing
was not explicit enough. The snapshot 20050914 is definitely okay 
in this respect. There is no 60 sec delay when I exit rxvt. 
Current cygcheck output as requested anyway included.

Thank you, Ralf Beck

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:16:16 -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>Could you provide cygcheck output as per http://cygwin.com/problems.html ?
>Your cygcheck output was lacking some details, unfortunately.
>
>Could you also verify that this isn't a problem with 1.5.18?  The above
>doesn't sound extremely definite to me.
>
>Finally, could see if the 2005-Sep-12 snapshot shows the same problems?
>
>cgf
>On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 11:18:08PM +0200, Ralf Beck wrote:
>
>>This is a report regarding cygwin1.dll
>>version "1.5.19" BuildDate "2005-09-13 15:40":
>>
>>In my .bash_profile I am using:
>>
>>  keychain --quiet ~/.ssh/id_rsa
>>  . ~/.keychain/${HOSTNAME}-sh
>>
>>I am also starting rxvt.exe with:
>>
>>  D:\cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe -sl 1000 -e bash -l
>>
>>When I exit rxvt it says "logout" and the window
>>will only be closed after 60 seconds.
>>
>>I was not not aware of this delay in the 
>>previous version "1.5.18" build "2005-07-02 20:30".
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: cygcheck-20050915.txt
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20050915/9d2cc501/attachment.txt>
-------------- next part --------------
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/


More information about the Cygwin mailing list