Script stackdumps ftp://sunsite.dk/projects/cygwinports/release/script/

Gerrit P. Haase gerrit@familiehaase.de
Sat Sep 17 12:54:00 GMT 2005


Reid Thompson wrote:
> Yaakov S wrote:
> 
>> Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>>
>>> script does not build out of the box.  I ported another similar tool,
>>> I believe Reini has done something similar.  Unfortunately I cannot
>>> find the announcement / bookmark / package name / patch.
>>
>>
>>
>> As have I:
>>
>> ftp://sunsite.dk/projects/cygwinports/release/script/
>>
>>
>> Yaakov
> 
> 
> I appear to have an issue with this application, it immediately exits 
> upon being called, producing a stackdump... Is there a particular CYGWIN 
> setting that is required?  Or should it work OOTB?  I use rxvt.


Maybe recompiling helps.

I also found my ttyrec port:
http://namazu.org/~satoru/ttyrec/

Patch in this posting:
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-10/msg00705.html


Gerrit
-- 
=^..^=

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list