Connection Issues with naim

Nick Andrade sdnick484@yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 15:14:00 GMT 2005

The current version available in cygwin of naim, the ncurses instant
messenger client, is no longer working.  This is because AOL has moved
from TOC to TOC2.  There is a patched version available here:
http://naimdoc.net/index.php/TOC_Issues and I have built it on my Gentoo
box, but it won't compile on my Windows machines running Cygwin (all
necessary libraries are present, but make fails).  I'm not sure if this
is the right group for support, but any help is appreciated.  Is there
any alternate version of naim for cygwin besides those that I see in
setup.exe?

Thanks,
Nick