win32::api on cygwin

Jason Pearce jason.pearce@ieee.org
Tue Sep 20 07:35:00 GMT 2005

Dan,

Sorry if you posted this to the list and I didn't reply. I have had very
little time to keep up with the Cygwin list lately.

I have uploaded Reini's version of Win32::API to a http server.
http://www.btinternet.com/~jasebob.pearce/cygwin/Win32-API-0.42.tar.gz

There is also the cygwin packages I use to distribute this with setup
inside my company.
http://www.btinternet.com/~jasebob.pearce/cygwin/release/perl/perl-Win32-API/

enjoy.