Exchange of links with our sites - Cung trao doi lien ket

Web links exchange lgp007@gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 04:57:00 GMT 2005

HI, friend!

I would like to ask you to exchange links between yours and ours sites (hundreds of sites). As you probably know this will provide your visitors with valuable resources, as well as it would do for us.
We can place your site in category of our resource page, suitable for it, and with a good Google Page Rank, easily accesible from our index page.
If you would like to swap links please send me your website details, and if not, excuse me for wasting your time and have a great day.

Best Regards,
P.T. Long
Xin chao, friend!
Toi co hang tram website tren nhieu linh vuc va muon trao doi lien ket voi website cua ban. Ban co the da biet rang dieu nay se dem den cho khach hang cua chung ta nhung du lieu quy gia cung nhu cho chinh chung ta.
Chung toi co the dat lien ket cua ban trong cac trang lien ket cua chung toi, phan theo tung nhom phu hop, tu cac trang co Google Page Rank cao va de dang truy cap tu trang chu cua chung toi.
Neu ban quan tam toi viec trao doi lien ket website, xin vui long gui lai cho toi thong tin ve website cua ban ve ten, link va tomtat.
Rat lay lam xin loi neu email nay lam phien ban va chuc ban mot ngay day may man va thanh cong.
Tran Trong,
P.T.Long