Subversion 1.2.3-1: Attn.: Max Bowsher: Can't checkout on Win98SE :(

Max Bowsher maxb@ukf.net
Wed Sep 28 19:10:00 GMT 2005

Alexey Lyubimov wrote:
> Hello Max!
> I have read your thread at tigris site. It seems to me
> that they do not want to do anything for Win98 users
> there :(

Careful with the frownies! :-)
"they" includes me, and it's not that we hate Win98 users, it's just a
pretty low priority considering Win98 is a dying OS.
That said, the relevant changes have now been committed (by me) and will be
in upstream svn 1.3.0 and later.

> It also seems to me, that you have not applied "your"
> patch (eliminating shared locking in fsfs
> repositories) to 1.2.3-1 Cygwin's release, have you? -

I'm pretty sure I made the 1.2.3-1 release before I even wrote that patch.

I guess I should reroll to 1.2.3-2, since 1.3.0 is still approximately 6-10
weeks away.

Max.