Please help on GCC

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Fri Sep 30 17:59:00 GMT 2005


On Fri, 30 Sep 2005, estech users wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Somebody helping me on my research work has just
> introduced me to your wonderful work.
>
> I am currently using Win XP, I loaded the cygwin just
> 2 days ago and the version of the cygcheck is 1.74 and
> it was compiled on July 2 2005.
>
> My problem now is that the gcc command in not found
> and also startx, how do I get this gcc installed
> because I purposely  want to use it to compile a c
> programs.
>
> Please help and thank you for your good work.

<http://cygwin.com/faq/faq.setup.html#faq.setup.what-packages>.
HTH,
	Igor
-- 
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_		igor@watson.ibm.com
     |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'		Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_) fL	a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-.  Meow!

If there's any real truth it's that the entire multidimensional infinity
of the Universe is almost certainly being run by a bunch of maniacs. /DA

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list