Scaleable fonts

John Rehill johnr@bass.net.au
Wed Apr 5 06:55:00 GMT 2006

Hi guys,

Newbie here.  Am trying to get scaleable fonts in a command window running
under cygwin.  I have installed  xorg-x11-fnts (6.8.1.0-3) and xorg-x11-fscl
(6.8.1.0-2) but from there I'm at a loss as to how to implement them.  I
don't care what font is actually used, as long as it's readable but I want
to have it so that when the user changes the window size or maximizes it,
the fonts 'grow' with the window.

Thanks.

Oh and sorry if this is to the wrong group I figured this was a cygwin thing
and not a cygwin/x thing.  Still getting to grips with the system so not
sure where one begins and the other ends.

John Rehill
IT Systems Support
Ph: (08) 8205 2405
EM: johnr@bass.net.au