1.15.19 dlopen() dies with no dlerror()

Michael McKerns mmckerns@its.caltech.edu
Tue Apr 11 21:37:00 GMT 2006

Yes, yes...  I've not given you enough information...

$ uname -a
CYGWIN_NT-5.1 turro 1.5.19<0.150/4/2) 2006-01-20 13:38 i686 Cygwin

Also the file I attached needs to inspect a .dll that is built
with the procedure that I described in the first part of the
message.  So when you got "No such file or directory", it is because
dlopen.c is looking for the .dll that is hardwired into the code.
You'd need to replace it with a .dll that you built with the
aforementioned syntax.

I'm using the standard cygwin syntax for building dll's, but
I'm useing the raw code that's inside dlltool.

See:
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/dll.html
http://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.programming.dll-relocatable

---