1.5.19-4 a bad build?

Shawn Walker swalker@bynari.net
Thu Apr 20 08:09:00 GMT 2006

Sorry, I didn't mean to post three times.  The error message I got from the
mail server seems that my message wasn't being delivered.

I was able to get a 1.5.19-4 succesfully, what the issue was kernel.org didn't
have all the packages for some reason.  I did another install from a *.anl.gov
that a friend told me to use and I was able to get a successful download and
install.

So, no, there wasn't any cygwin processes running.

Shawn