ssh and a particular client

J. David Boyd david@adboyd.com
Thu Apr 20 12:47:00 GMT 2006

"Brett Serkez" <bserkez@xxxxx.com> writes:

> <snip>
>
>> So, it almost seems as if the ^Q is the problem.  Except that ^Q means start
>> transmission, not stop, and no key presses get me out of being stuck, except
>> for ^D to exit the session.
>>
>> Any ideas of where I should start looking?
>
> Try adding -v's to your ssh command line for more details.  You can
> add multiple -v switches to increase verbosity.

I've had up to 3 -v's, with much attendant verbosity, but the program still
hangs at the same exact spot everytime.  I'll do it again, and capture the
output, and see if it makes any difference in what I see.

> Are you using -X ot -Y?

No, I'm not.  But for arguments sake, I'm going to try them and see if I get
any difference.