Geomview and Cygwin

Lloyd Wood L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk
Sat Apr 29 21:58:00 GMT 2006

 > So, that means that "Geomview" will either have to use what we provide
 > or decide not to support Cygwin.

I suspect Geomview will just wait for Cygwin to return its support
for d_ino in 1.5.20. Thanks to Eric Blake for an informative message.
(How to download snapshots? There's nothing newer than 1.5.19-4 in
Cygwin setup, even when I hit the 'exp' button.)

(aside: interesting that Christopher Faylor's mails apparently have
me on cc, but those copies never reach me -- a side-effect of how
their header addresses are munged? Not so much do-not-reply as
do-not-see. I've caught up on the thread via the web archive.)

L.