NTFS fragmentation

Wed Aug 2 23:15:00 GMT 2006

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> [cc'ing you per your request]

This clicked with me as well.  I was thinking first though to try it with
straight C, to remove the possibility of some TCL pollution.  Otherwise a
quick Google of "sparse" for cygwin dot com turns up lots of relevant hits,
utilities, and technical details.  Should be pretty easy to determine if the
resulting files are sparse or not with this info.

Holliston, MA 01746