1.5.21-1 missing header file 'jpeglib'

Susana Manrique de Lara Sanz susi_pop@hotmail.com
Fri Aug 4 09:57:00 GMT 2006

>Right.  So why would you expect to find the include file there as well?
>Why do you think the file you need is in libjpeg62?  The only file in that
>package is /usr/bin/cygjpeg-62.dll, which is what "cygcheck -l" shows you.
>Try searching for the needed file (jpeglib.h) again on the package search
>page (<http://cygwin.com/packages/>), and install the package that actually
>contains it (according to your cygcheck output, you don't have it installed
>yet).

Sorry, I don't know why I thought so bad that the missing jpeglib.h had to
be in that package, I was blind to see it, maybe because I wanted to compile
a project I downloaded from a web and it said that only the packages I told
you I installed were needed. So I thougth something must be wrong with
cygwin instead of they had forgotten to include the jpeg package.

Problem solved, thank you very much Igor and Dave :)

Bye,

Susana