Help with ITP (package maintenance)

Dave & Diane daveanddiane@kringlecottage.com
Sun Aug 6 04:20:00 GMT 2006

Mauricio,

I'll host the files for you. Will send you instructions privately.

Cheers
Dave
Maurício wrote:

>   Hi,
>
>   I would like to be maintainer of a program called 'rlwrap'. It's a
> great tool to be used with Windows command line programs and cygwin,
> since it allows any program to be used with GNU readline input (I use
> it with 'ghci', the Haskell interpreter, and others).
>   However, I don't have a FTP server where I can put my packages so
> they can be evaluated by current maintainers. Can someone provide me a
> place to put those files? They sum 180KB. That would be only for a few
> days until cygwin maintainers can check the quality of my package and
> vote its inclusion in official cygwin, and then those files can be
> removed.
>
>   Thanks for your help,
>   Maurício
>

> --

Diane & Dave
http://www.velvetstarbears.com/  http://www.kringlecottage.com/
Fortune: The difference between America and England is that the
English think 100 miles is a long distance and the Americans
think 100 years is a long time.