How can I create root user?

MORENO CANTADOR, PATRICIA 100033627@alumnos.uc3m.es
Mon Aug 7 09:19:00 GMT 2006

Hello!

    I'm new at using cygwin. I need to have user with root privileges
to execute a daemon, but I have discovered I don't have root user,
however I do have a group called root. There isn't any user assigned to
this group, so I don't really have any user with those privileges. I
have a user called "administrador" and I have also a group called
"administradores" with ID 544, but the user "administrador" haven't
this ID assigned, it have ID 513. How can I create a root user or
something similar to have root privileges to execute the daemon?

Thanks!

PS: I'm spanish, sorry for the possible mistakes.

--
Patricia