Download w/o Installing - No md5 check sums

mrcub kuchenbe@uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 9 18:06:00 GMT 2006

Returning after 2 year hiatus. Have a clean machine for Cygwin install, but
"Download without installing" and "Installing from local directory" simply
provides a smattering of basic packages available. Despite having Selected
ALL==>Install for CUR packages.

Directories and tar-babies are created by setup.exe, but no md5.sum files
are saved in the associated package's directory. Did notice that the spawned
setup.ini file lists packages, tar-babies and check-sums, but I can't seem
to get the packages aligned with the check-sums.

Despite favoring a local install will I still be consigned to an internet
connection for md5 verification or must I manually donwload each package's
md5.sum?  BTW - I attempted to download the packages from 3 different
mirrors with similar frustrating results.

Regards,

mrcub