SSH: The authenticity of host XXX can't be established

Kai Schlichting Gayson@web.de
Wed Aug 16 10:29:00 GMT 2006

Hi!
I have some problems using the ssh.exe from ...\cygwin\bin\: Each time,
i log in into my ssh-Server (Linux), i get the following output:

   C:\cygwin\bin>ssh -i identity backup@XXXmyIPXXX
   Could not create directory '/home/_Kai_/.ssh'. The authenticity of
   host XXXmyIPXXX can't be established.
   RSA key fingerprint is XXXmyFingerprintXXX .
   Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
   Failed to add the host to the list of known hosts
   (/home/_Kai_/.ssh/known_hosts).

   Welcome to MySSHServer!
   MyLinuxServer >

Explanations:
- identity is my Private Key File in ...\cygwin\bin\
- on my Windows Client, i'm logged in as _Kai_
- on the ssh-Server exists the directory /home/backup/.ssh/

Problem: What can I do that i have not to answer with 'yes' each time?

Thanks @ all!
Kai