Unable to automatically map a drive letter at login

mwoehlke mwoehlke@tibco.com
Wed Aug 30 15:30:00 GMT 2006

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug 29 16:25, mwoehlke wrote:
>> Ok, because I've noticed that the 32-bit 'net.exe' on 64-bit systems
>> seems to be Just Plain Broken. Sorry that wasn't it... :-)
>
> Really?  It works for me, at least for the `net use' case...

Honest. On my 64-bit computer (2003 R2 x64 - maybe XP is OK?), the
32-bit 'net.exe' did not want to work correctly, but the 64-bit net.exe
was/is OK. Ultimately I copied the 64-bit one to somewhere that Windows
would not redirect it into nonexistence.

--
Matthew
Now where did I put my hippo?