help about CTRL-C between gcc and vc

veinson fusiju@realtek.com.tw
Wed Dec 20 02:46:00 GMT 2006

can you help me to resolve my problem ?

I want to send a signal "SIGINT" to another console's ap.
I use win32 API that is "GenerateConsoleCtrlEvent(CTRL_C_EVENT,0)".
so that I create two application that one is "launcConsol.exe" and another
is "testCtrlC.exe".
"launcConsol.exe" will launch "testCtrlC.exe" and send a signal "SIGINT" to
"testCtrlC.exe".
If "testCtrlC.exe" receive SIGINT, it will write a message to file.

If I exectute them at cygwin-1.5.18, everything is ok.
But If I execute them at cygwin-1.5.22, "testCtrlC.exe" won't receive any
signal.

I attach my source code.
launchConsol.rar is a project that is VisualStudio c++ 6.0.
"testCtrlC.exe" is compilered by gcc 3.4.4 at cygwin-1.5.22 and it's source
is at "launchConsol\Debug".

my platform list below,
a. winxp
b. cygwin 1.5.22