libUSB

Yaakov S (Cygwin Ports) yselkowitz@users.sourceforge.net
Sun Feb 12 01:38:00 GMT 2006

Mary Cuper wrote:
> How can I use libUSB with Windows/Cygwin like with Linux?
> With Linux my code works (it finds the Atmel Microcontroller) but with
> Windows/Cygwin it does not find the Microcontroller.
>
> libUSB did not compile with Cygwin, so I installed libUSB-win32, but it does
> not function.

Actually, I'm trying to get this working myself.  See:

ftp://sunsite.dk/projects/cygwinports/release/libusb/

This is a Cygwin version of libusb-win32, but it would seem from the
website that some additional steps are necessary for it to actually find
specific devices.

I've set the Followup-To: header to the cygwin-ports-general list, which
is where Cygwin Ports packages should be discussed.  Please let me know
what you find.

Yaakov