glut, OpenGL, undefined reference to glutCheckLoop()

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Fri Feb 17 12:18:00 GMT 2006

On 16 February 2006 22:10, Dean C. Tsai wrote:

> I went to Fletcher's site and found some files  (glut32.dll, glut32.lib, and
> glut.h) but frankly I have no clues if I can use them, or I should put them
> if I can use those files. I remember reading that applications must be
> re-compiled in Cygwin, does that mean that those files are useless for me?
> Can someone please shine some lights on me?

  If they're win32 versions, they won't be any use with cygwin, but if they're
cygwin versions, they will be.

  That's a general principle.  For precise details about the files on
Fletcher's site, see Fletcher's site.

    cheers,
      DaveK