can't find include header files

Thomas McKnight lemot66@hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 22:56:00 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I'm using Cygwin on an XP platform here, and for the life of me can't figure
out why none of my include headers are being found during make or gcc. I set
the environment variable so C:\cygwin is in the PATH and yet I'm still
getting a "catstrophic error; could not open source file 'stdio.h' ".  I'm
trying to run 'make' on a simple c program and it's called in a simple
#include <stdio.h> manner.

Perhaps it didn't download correctly? Or even more likely it's user error
and I'm missing something important? :-)

Any thoughts on this? Many thanks.

Tom