problem with cygaspell-15?

Dirk Schleicher dirk.schleicher@gmx.de
Mon Jul 10 11:08:00 GMT 2006

Am Thu, 6 Jul 2006 16:25:43 +0100
schrieb "Dave Korn" <dave.korn@artimi.com>:

>   That's a false positive and you're about the fifteenth person this
> month to report it to the list without having bothered to search the
> archives first.

Thanks for the replay! I had only a look at google. Now I had a look in
the archives and I have to say that I cold not find anything what help
me to fix my problem. And sorry again but is this a bug? Will this bug
fixed?

Sorry for asking this stupid questions but SC runs with cygwin for 1.5
years without any prob. so where can I look.

Best regards

Dirk