Is anything getting through to the list?

Tue Jul 11 17:26:00 GMT 2006

On 07/11/2006, Chuck wrote:
> Sorry about the personal reply. Every other email list I subscribe to
> automatically adds a reply-to header so that replies to messages from the
> list go only to the list. Apparently ezmlm doesn't do that.

No, this list just doesn't force this behavior.  Those who send to the list
that don't want a personal reply are free to set it though, as I have.  If
you're curious as to why this is the case, see the email archives.  It's
not a subject that the list likes to rehash.

Holliston, MA 01746