Running cron as a user other than system

Earl Box ebox@basis.com
Mon Jul 24 19:26:00 GMT 2006

I am trying to run a build script via crontab and am dying
because crontab is run as system and one of the commands
in my scripts requires that I run as a specific user.

I've tried many things

	cygrunsrv -I cron -p /usr/sbin/cron -a -D -u SCROOGE2\\builder

I'm getting this error and can't get past it.

	cygrunsrv: Error starting a service: QueryServiceStatus:
	Win32 error 1062:  The service has not been started.

I have just recently install cygwin as I am moving away from
MKS Toolkit.

Please help

Earl Box
Porting Engineer