Problem with grep -Fwf (version 2.5.1a-1 and 2.5.1a-2)

Daniel Einspanjer deinspanjer@gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 20:31:00 GMT 2006

I'm sorry, the message appeared to be formatted properly when I posted it
but something must have happened during transmission.  Each file should have
three lines. the data file has abc, def, and ghi.  The filter file has abc,
de, and ghi.  The de line is significant to test the -w whole word matching
flag.
I appreciate your looking at this and I'm sorry for the confusion.  Could
you try it again with the files the way I just described and see if you
might be able to reproduce the problem?

===== data.txt =====
abc
def