1.5.20: Occasional crash at address 0x6100365f (cygthread::stub() in cygthre

Kiyo Kelvin Lee kiyolee@hotmail.com
Sun Jul 30 01:14:00 GMT 2006

Oh, well, I thought that needed to be a 10000 lines program. :-)
Anyway, indeed gdb does pop up for the sample program but doesn't so for
the "real" crashes. Bad luck.
Regards,
Kiyo