1.5.21: bash-completion 20060301-1 failure

Hans hhalvors@Princeton.EDU
Sun Jul 30 02:29:00 GMT 2006

I'm having some trouble with bash-completion.  For example, it does
not complete ssh commands from my known_hosts file.  I have
uncommented the appropriate lines in my .bashrc:

case $- in
   *i*) [[ -f /etc/bash_completion ]] && . /etc/bash_completion ;;
esac

I have also tried sourcing it from within a bash session.  In both
cases, if I type

$ ssh hostname... [tab]

it does nothing.  (Of course, I double checked that ~/.ssh/known_hosts
is populated with the relevant host names.)

I am attaching the output of cygcheck.

Thanks,
Hans